2153 E. Stone Canyon Cr.
DREAMING OF RELOCATING, RETIRING, OR OWNING A SECOND HOME IN ST. GEORGE, UTAH?
My loss = Your Gain
It’s hard, but I’m going to share something deeply personal with you. My sweetheart of 48+ years died unexpectedly while we were doing volunteer work in northern Utah. I immediately began giving away furniture, art, and keepsakes to my children as if I would be departing myself. It took me a couple of years, but I finally I realized I wasn’t going to die of a broken heart. However, I find I can no longer live in our spectacular dream retirement home without her. Here is an opportunity for a savvy investor who wants a fabulous place in St. George, Utah — I am selling it at a significant deficit so I can move and rebuild my life.
Let's do the math and you be the judge
A smart cookie…
RECOGNIZES BOTH BEAUTY AND FUNCTION
- 7,277 Square feet
- Approximately 1.3 acres
- Spectacular 180° views of Pine Valley, Zions, and St. George viewed through 20’ high windows
- Customized, Unparalleled design & craftsmanship
- Celebrated architect and builder
- 5 br, 5 ba, 2x ½ bath (includes Casita)
- Media Room with Surround Sound
- Lighted Salt pool & jacuzzi
- Putting green
- Fire pit
- Open/spacious design
- French kitchen
- 3 water features and private meditation gardens
- 3 car garage (including motorhome bay & tuck
- Away bay for golf carts, motorcycle or 4th car
- Giant built-in scrabble board
in Stone Cliff
St George Utah
- Stone Cliff: the most prestigious address
- Security: 24x7 staffed gates and regular patrol
- Quiet: affluent, exclusive community
- High-end homes: value of your home sustained
- Home to celebrities (and genial neighbors with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences
- Access: Convenient to golfing (11 premium courses within 15 minutes), restaurants, shopping, entertainment, live theater, Shakespeare Festival, bike and walking trails, tennis and 3 National Parks (Zions, Bryce, and Grand Canyon), hospital and first-class medical care — yet distanced enough for the luxury of pure privacy. Easy airport access and an easy drive to Las Vegas.
For only $3,200,000 you would realize an immediate gain as there is well over $4,000,000 invested in the hard costs of this home. In addition, the neighborhood is projected to sustain this value for at least the next decade.
Owner - Seller
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS LIFE-CHANGING OPPORTUNITY!
No doubt you’ll agree this is a super fantastic, deliciously inviting, incredibly awesome, knock-your-socks-off tantalizing offer. All the heavy lifting has been done – now it’s your turn to live in this beautiful castle in the air! It’s a no-brainer because in the time it takes to handle an easy closing, your new life begins! So, my friend, take a complete tour of my home above, then if it fits, make an appointment to view, and we can both begin to create our new lives! And by the way, did I mention this is an incredible deal?
Qualified buyers call Steve now (612) 750-0408 for viewing
Here is an opportunity for a savvy investor.